You can access this feature in the Tax Organizer section of the NetClient (called “Upload Tax Documents”)
- While in the Tax Organizer section, click on the “Uploaded Tax Documents” on left side.
- Click the “Upload” button near the top. A box will appear and within the box will be buttons for “Add Files” and “Start Upload.”
- Click on “Add Files” and navigate through your files and select the file(s) you wish to upload to the Client Portal.
- Click on the “Start Upload” button. Click on the “Close” button to cancel the upload if necessary.
- REMEMBER, you must hit the “SEND TO PREPARER” in order for your tax documents to be sent to the Adams & Harper, PA!
You can end your Client Portal session by clicking on the “Sign Out” option under your name on the right side of the menu area.
- You will be notified by email when a document is published to the Client Portal for your review
- Documents of any type can be uploaded into the Client Portal
- “.tiff” files will be converted to “.pdf” files
- 400MB is the maximum file size that can be uploaded to the Client Portal at one time
- Please contact ADAMS & HARPER, PA if you upload a document and time is of the essence
- ADAMS & HARPER, PA determines which documents are published to the Client Portal and reserves the right to unpublish a document as necessary
If you have any questions, please contact the Portal Administrator by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at (904) 269-7077.